Smoke in Apartment Causes Alarm

(Farmington, MO) No major damage is being reported after Farmington firefighters were called to an apartment on Townhouse Lane Wednesday evening around 6:15. Initial calls reported a fire with possible entrapment. Upon arriving at the scene it was discovered a fire on a stove caused smoke in the apartment. According to Farmington Fire Chief Todd Mecey when no one was located in the apartment all alarms were quickly placed under control and mutual aid was disregarded.