Monday Night Fire Destroys Home

(Park Hills, MO) A home in the Cedar Ridge Trail area is a total loss after a Monday night fire. According to reports flames were shooting from the front door of the residence when Park Hills Firemen arrived. The fire is being blamed on electrical equipment that caught fire next to an aquarium. All the family members made it out of the home safely. The Park Hills Fire Department received assistance from the Leadwood, Leadington, and Farmington fire departments as well as the Bismarck Fire Protection District.